There’s a ton of stuff that has helped me learn.
Here are a splattering of learning materials that have had an impact on my professional career as a software developer that I would recommend to other software developers.
Books to read..
- The Pragmatic Programmer by Hunt and Thomas
- Clean Code by Robert C Martin
- Refactoring by Martin Fowler
- Working effectively with legacy code by Michael Feathers
- Code Complete by Steve McConnell
- The Art of Unit Testing by Roy Osherove
- Continous Delivery by Jez Humble & David Farley
Video resources to watch..
Conferences I would love to attend..
Should you want to improve you typing abilities I would recommend..
Finally, if you work in a particular IDE, I love NMDD (No Mouse Driven Development). You can sharpen your skills at..