I read this recently and it really resonated with me.
- Admit human failings
- Recognize the need for other people
- See the emptiness of a life compulsively controlled by the need for admiration and achievement
- Discover the ability to lead an orginary life - one with real joys, sorrows, successes, and disapointments
- Rid yourself of the desire for immediate perfection in yourself and others
- Encourage connection, expansion, and playfulness. It’s more rewarding than being private and secretive