A Better Test Pyramid
Heuristic Test Strategy Model
The Heuristic Test Strategy Model is a set of patterns for designing a test strategy.
The immediate purpose of this model is to remind testers of what to think about when they are creating tests. Ultimately, it is intended to be customized and used to facilitate dialog and direct self-learning among professional testers.
See detailed description of the heuristic test strategy model.
Thinking about Quality
Thinking about context, oracles and the heuristic test strategy model.
Testing the Teddies
- Teddy Personas
- You need to have real teddies
- Beer-Testing Slides
- You need to use real beer
PVT / Production Verification Testing
- Ensure that the live build is working as intended in its new and final environment
- All new functionality introduced is exercised
- Exploratory testing exercise with playing cards
- RestMud - Text Adventure Games for Testers
- General testing things like coffee machines, projectors, air conditioners, etc to get people in a different headspace