Responsible: People or stakeholders who do the work. They must complete the task or objective or make the decision. Several people can be jointly Responsible.
- Person who is the “owner” of the work
- Only ONE person Accountable, which means that “the buck stops there.”
- People or stakeholders who need to give input BEFORE the work is started done
- These people are “in the loop” and active participants.
- People or stakeholders who need to be kept “in the picture.”
- Often they are only informed AFTER the decision or action is made
References: https://www.cio.com/article/2395825/project-management-how-to-design-a-successful-raci-project-plan.html https://www.slideshare.net/roymogg/how-to-do-a-brown-paper-process-mapping?next_slideshow=1